PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Project & Construction Management Services provided by Sea Forrest covers every stage of a project lifecycle:
- Defining project & construction development and work scopes
- Management of Design and Engineering
- Tender and evaluation of Contract
- On-site supervision and execution management
- Fabrication monitoring, control and management
- Integration, Testing and Commissioning.
Our project management personnel are experienced, with relevant backgrounds in the fields of the offshore design, construction, and integration and commissioning of offshore vessel forms, especially for Jack-Ups, Semi-Submersibles, Floatels, pipe lay vessels, FPSO, tender rigs and fixed platforms. This allows a wide range of knowledge and skills to be brought to the project on behalf of the client.
We provide procurement and supply service for oil rig and FPSO. We work closely with preferred suppliers to establish requirements, verify specifications, understand the required lead times and comply with the vessel class notation.
Our Procurement Services for the Marine and Oil & Gas Industry cover:
General equipment: Racking| Winches| Strainer & Filter| Heat Exchanger| Drill Pipe| Elevator| Air Tugger| Mud Pump| Drawworks| Koomey Unit| Accommodation Container Module
Drilling Equipment Spares: BOP RAM| Mud Pump Spares| Fishing Tools
Refurbishment of Used Equipment: BOP| Mud Pumps
We are specialized in Afloat Repair and Offshore Platform Refurbishment:
Services we offer:
- Mechanical & Electrical Work
- Engine Repairs
- Piping- Pre-fabrication or on board
- Hull & Deck steel repair
- Crane Repairs
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Hydro-blasting and Coating & Painting
- General repairs